Tổng tiền thanh toán:
// thay = width tương ứng // thay = height tương ứng
30 DECEMBER 2019
Technical Adviser (Thủ Đức)
- The employee will be part of the "Sourcing Team" within MAROU and report directly to the sourcing manager and functionally to the agricultural manager.
- The goal of the position is to deliver the good agricultural practice to the farmer, and be the bond between Marou and the cacao farmers/planters.
- The employee will have to go to Cocoa plantations regularly (Camp on-site for several days if necessary). The rest of the time he/she will be based in Ho Chi Minh City at the factory.
- Evaluation of current practices, productivity, farming issues.
- Proactively identify, suggest, and apply suitable farming practices which adapted to each region.
- Improve the plantation with agro-ecological objectives
- Ensure good practices for pods harvest to ensure best fermentation.
- Optimize farm monitoring.
- Develop and maintain a network of committed farmers to implement good practices and improve the pod production.
- Implementation of the survey on the overview situation of cacao of each region and keep an update.
- Bachelor degree in agronomy/agriculture/plant biology or crop production.
- Interest in sustainable agriculture
- Autonomy and sense of relationship to interact with many partners.
- The communication and presentation skills.
- Teamwork, discipline and proactive attitude.
- Well organized and rigorous in her/his job
- Writing and synthesis capacities in English
- Good physical conditions
- Speaking Vietnamese and English is required.
Cover Letter and CV must be sent in English
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Place of employment: Marou Factory, HCMC Thu Duc District, Vietnam / Mekong Delta area, Ba Ria Dak Lak, Dak Nong, Lam Dong, Dong Nai.
- Trial period of 2 months from starting date
Contact to candidate: