Tổng tiền thanh toán:
// thay = width tương ứng // thay = height tương ứng
12 FEBRUARY 2020
Regional Sales Manager Fish-Vietnam
The organization：Our company is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. Our state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity.
Role Background：The role of Regional Sales Manager Fish is to serve as customer expert within the Fish industry. They are responsible for commercial targets at account level and must ensure deep trust and involvement by developing an intimate understanding of customer needs. In some instances the Sales Mananger can develop their role to also be responsible for Fish specific solutions.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a Local structural market plan, aimed at targeting and maintaining contacts with customers and associates.
- Drive the sales of cross-industry products; justify their value and increase the market share year on year while meeting our customers’ requirements.
- Maintain close contact with existing and potential customers in the market as well as building and maintaining a deep knowledge of customers’ needs.
- Analyze customer needs and translate those needs in the best solution, adding value to the customer’s business.
- Explore the opportunities for Fish specific solutions.
- Responsible for realizing sales budget (target) in volume and achieving the best possible price and market share of cross-industry products.
- Responsible for visit reports, lead registration and follow-up (maintaining data in Company CRM systems).
- Full/part participation in the organizing of commercial activities such as exhibitions, demos and other events.
- Collect and report general market information and desires as well as the needs of customers and relations.
- Collect information on competitors’ activities, requirements and developments.
- Manage relationships with local agents, provide strategic suggestions to the company from time to time.
Skills and Abilities
- Inquisitive nature with a strong drive to understand our customer’s business.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required the ability to work with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a professional and tactful manner to resolve problems.
- Ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Organized, with strong planning and time management skills.
- Motivated, outgoing, self-starter.
- Able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or other relevant subjects, or experience equivalent to a four-year degree.
- 5 years’ experience in outside business-to-business sales of technical/ mechanical equipment, preferably with an international company.
- Previous experience with managing a sales territory, including business plan development and market area research planning.
- Up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of the product (fish) and processing techniques within own account/area of responsibility.
- Ability to use the relevant software, such as CRM system, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent skills in written and oral English.
- Able to commit to extensive travel within assigned sales territory (up to 40%).
- Ability to travel outside the country for sales and training purposes as needed.
For more information contact Hali +84 2838327729 or firstname.lastname@example.org