Tổng tiền thanh toán:
// thay = width tương ứng // thay = height tương ứng
19 MAY 2023
Production Supervisor (BR-VT)
Vietnam Agribusiness Limited (VAL), formerly known as Bunge Vietnam, is a joint venture company of two main
partners, Bunge Global - the world leader in agricultural products from America and Wilmar - Asia's leading agribusiness group. VAL was established in Vietnam in 2009 with the main business of manufacturing and trading soybean products such as crude soybean oil, soybean meal, soybean, hull, Lecithin, soybean, etc. VAL crushing plant in Phu My, Ba Ria - Vung Tau is the first crushing soybean plant in Vietnam and the largest crushing plant in the Southeast of Asia.
Due to business expansion, the company is looking for talented candidates for the following position: Production Supervisor
• Lead and motivate team at appropriate level of qualification by continuously train and develop the team, ensure the commitment, engagement and performance of the whole team for the company goals.
• Proactively lead and manage safety activities/ initiatives in responsible area towards a best in class safety standard for the company.
• In charge of production areas, such as bean loading area, silo, preparation plant, exaction plant, utilities areas, and warehouse management. Ensure the systems are run smoothly, and meet safety and 5S standards.
• Make the production planning properly, ensure the plant is efficiently and effectively operated and meet quality standards as per customer required.
• Maintain the overall equipment effectiveness by regularly checking and coordinating with maintenance department in planning and maintaining equipment property.
• Ensure the quality of records including process indicators, process monitoring trends, and analyzing information, etc., to support for making promptly decision and identify improvement opportunities.
• Control coal stock and coal using quality, doing analyzing. Work closely with procurement, quality control, and team to identify, propose, and implement optimizing opportunities.
• Ensure food safety requirements and quality management are implemented and fully complied in responsible areas.
• Manage raw material and finished product warehouses.
• In charge for CAPEX projects in responsible areas.
• Work closely with continuous improvement team to organize Kaizen events, implement improvement programs in 5S, AM as per standard in responsible area. Study for new technology to identify improvement opportunities for the plant.
Education and experience requirement:
• At least Bachelor degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical.
• At 5 years’ experience at supervisor level at multinational companies. Experience in soybean crushing or food producing is an advantage.
• Fluent in English, MS. Office. Having experience with SAP system is preferred.
• Very strong safety mindset and safety practical experience.
Leadership competence requirement:
• Use knowledge of company's business, structure and strategy to develop innovative solution to improve results or eliminate problems.
• Build partnership, appropriately influence to gain commitment, foster talent and coach others to grow in current or future roles.
• Drive results through high standard, focus on key priorities, organization, and preparing others for change.
Phu My I industrial zone, Phu My ward, Phu My Town, BR-VT.
Please email your application to: Hiring@VietnamAgribusiness.com