Tổng tiền thanh toán:
// thay = width tương ứng // thay = height tương ứng
19 AUGUST 2020
Production Manager (Long An)
Production Manager (Olam)
The Production Manager will lead the production activities for the new rice plant in Can Duoc, Long An. Responsible for the production as per the schedule meeting productivity, quality & safety, safety of workers in the department, conserve goods and properties of the company in the department and manage Staff and Labor in production.
The key responsibilities for the role as below:
2/ Job duties & Responsibility
1. Organize and manage all processes of the department
- Ensure to meet receiving, production, shipping plan.
- Ensure the products meet quality and food safety standards.
2. Conserve facilities, machines, equipment’s, tools of department
- Ensure meet BRC requirement.
- Ensure to protect from sabotage/damage/lost.
3. Conserve goods; protect goods from damage/loss/contamination
4. Manage the workers in the department
- Supervise juniors.
- Keep order in the department.
- Ensure workers obey regulation of company, labor safety, HACCP, CCP, procedures and work instructions.
5. Report and save records
- Ensure that reports are honest, on time and exact.
- Ensure the traceability of records.
- Ensure saving records adequately and easy for search.
6. Control documents and records of department
7. Training/instruction staffs
- Ensure training/instruction is performed for new employees and effective.
- Ensure on-going training/instruction staff if any changes.
3/ Job requirement (education, experience, skills)
- Education/Academic: University Degree: Technology in food/chemical/mechanical/production.
- Language/Computer Proficiency: Competent communication in Business English is required.
- Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
- Technical Skills/Competencies: Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills; must be able to work with diverse team members.
- Good knowledge in quality standards HACCP, ISO.
- Behavioral Competencies: Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude.
- Work Experience: From at least 6 years of relevant experience in production management in FMCG/Food industry or others. Experience in Rice field is preferred.
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org