Tổng tiền thanh toán:
// thay = width tương ứng // thay = height tương ứng
14 APRIL 2021
Friesland Campina Vietnam
Production Supervisor - Binh Duong Plant
- Responsible for following up and living all systems GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, FSSC 22000, and Corporate standard Food Safety FrieslandCampina (FOQUs).
- Follow Legal and Company regulations.
- Follow work instruction and process.
- Participate in department master plan and monitor the progress of assigned area/tasks.
- Control line performance and support continuous improvement teams related to safety, quality, losses, failure costs, and technical justified MC with WCOM methodology implementation (routes, process, tools, etc.)
- Control and develop CILTQS standards after every improvement from Pillars and/or teams.
- Check and control the Process Order through the SAP system during production and at the closing month. Technically complete Process Order after it is finished. Maintain clean desk policy.
- Maintain internal stock check and participate in company stock count.
- Prepare works instruction, related training documents, and train subordinates.
- Manage to use raw packaging materials effectively.
- Troubleshoot, investigate in case of product out of standard, loss, variation, and stock imbalance.
- Manage human resources compliantly and effectively: overtime, leave, duty roster, etc.
- Participate in internal audit activity.
- Follow escalation process to Line Manager/Plant Manager in any case of issue.
- Participate in WCOM-R activity and implement PCS, including shiftly reporting and shiftly hand-over.
- Attend mandatory and assigned training course/training topics.
- Participate in staff recognition and staff discipline action.
- Other tasks/projects assigned by Line Manager.
The incumbent must meet the following minimum job requirements to successfully perform the job:
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree level. Preferable majors are Dairy processing technology, Food processing technology, Industrial management.
- Skill: sufficient office computer skills, fluent English skills in reading, listening, and writing, people management skill, and good communication skill. Proven certificates for skills are preferred.
- Experience: preferable 2 years in a Supervision position.