Tổng tiền thanh toán:
// thay = width tương ứng // thay = height tương ứng
11 JUNE 2020
PROCESS ENGINEER (District 9 HCM)
Air Liquide Vietnam - PROCESS ENGINEER (District 9 HCM)
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
Provide leadership and direction in Production department. Manage the implementation and deployment of Company policies, working systems and processes objectives.
- Implement an HSE program in the Production department that is compliant with the Industrial management system (IMS).
- Run self –audits to ensure compliance with IMS&QMS.
- Ensure that operating manuals and SOPs are established according to the IMS&QMS.
- Ensure that training and qualification processes are implemented. DCS and PLC control and configuration
- To know as well for ASU plant operation technically and ensure that the Plant is operated in a safe, quality, reliable and efficient manner, preserving the customer requirement and being friendly to the environment.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, investigation and report according to the plant operation and incidents also supervise appropriate action to operators.
- Prepare, analyze and issue periodic production and performance reports.
- Define the Operation responsibilities and each operator’s specific responsibilities.
- Appoint the writers and approvers of the Operation SOPs.
- Ensure that related documents including Operating Manuals and SOPs are maintained up to date and are readily available to users.
- Implement QMS ISO9001 and EMS ISO14001 programs in the facility that are compliant with system requirements and ensure sustainable in a safe, reliable and efficient manner, preserving the environments.
- Bachelor or Engineer/ Master’s degree in Chemical field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experiences in process control.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 9004,Implement Management system
- Knowledge and experience in Refinery, Petrochemical, Gases Industrial will be preferred
- Having a good command of English: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking, especially Speaking and Writing to ensure clarity and understanding
- Working understanding of process and technology used for plant operation, mandatory regulatory requirements applicable to the operations of the facility.
- Good at problem solving & Decision making skills, teamwork skill, Customer-oriented approach.
- Working hours: 48h/ week, shift-work (only during 1-2 years), after that working from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org