LAB ANALYST II - HA NOI BREWERY
HEINEKEN VIETNAM BREWERY
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Sampling, testing and reporting physical chemistry/ microbiology analyses tests from raw materials to finished products to ensure beer is produced according to the approved norms.
- Investigation non conformity and market complained products in tests and calibration, reporting and recommending for corrections and improvements.
- Maintaining and calibrating laboratory, production on line and offline equipment/ instrument to ensure that those can provide accurate and reliable reading results and to be ready to use at anytime. Following up stock of chemicals, spare parts to order plan. Managing laboratory store (chemicals, spare part etc.) to control lifetime and validate usability of goods.
- Setting up and implementing the sensory evaluation training according to the schedule for tasters. Managing components for the sensory evaluation, conducting training of taste test and working on plan to maintain performance of taste test panelist.
- Auditing the quality, testing and reporting to evaluate our products and all beer products in the market and give recommendation for improvements.
- Monitoring the performance of satellite laboratories (ex: packaging/ brewing lab), training operators for the basic production analysis, monitoring the compliance of operators according to requirements of standard satellite laboratory.
- Reviewing the current analytical methods, and updating new methods, documents and parameters.
- Following up the analytical result of Heineken Ring, routine beer to ensure the accuracy of in analysis. Collecting data of analysis from Packaging/Brewing/Technology to write report.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- University graduated in Food Chemical/ Biotechnology.
- Knowledge of Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Food Chemical Industries.
- At least 2 years working experience in Laboratory for Foreign Manufacturing Company.
- Good analytical, communication, team spirit, and be careful.
- Ability fairly to speak and write the technical term of English.
- PC literacy (Word, Excel…)
THÔNG TIN KHÁC
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
Ứng tuyển gửi CV ứng tuyển về địa chỉ email: Nguyenthu.firstname.lastname@example.org